Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine Bedroom and Bath

Hello Blogger Friends!
I just wanted to show you my pretty Valentine's decorations in my bedroom and bathroom. Everything is very "Valentiney" and so sweet and feminine right now. It is hard to go to work every day and leave it behind!
I just love this pretty pink and white chenille bedspread. I bought it at an antique store years ago and have really enjoyed it. Recently I let Mr.Stoops lay on my bed and he decided to tear the bedspread up into shreds so now I will be making pillows out of it! I can't bare to throw it away and it can't be fixed. I will repurpose it!
I just love this sweet vignette on this shelf in my bedroom. I have had that print of that sweet girl with the roses for many years and get so much enjoyment from her. I painted the frame a shade of ivory to match the decor in the room. So pretty!

There is my Valentine tree in the corner. I am so proud of how it turned out. I can't believe I made almost all of the ornaments.

Here are some pictures of the bathroom, too. This room is always ready for Valentine decorations because the walls are PINK!!!

The cherub on the back of the toilet is so beautiful. It is a garden statue but I have never put it outside. I want it to stay nice and clean!

I just love this sweet "love" vignette. It is so sweet and feminine!

There are roses and hearts everywhere you turn!

I bought that dress form at a craft store and she used to be black and white. I recovered her with pink and ivory to match my decor. I made that sweet felt heart on the shelf too. They match so perfectly!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pretty Valentine bedroom and bathroom. I hope you liked what you saw and you will leave me a comment!
Blessings to you!
Love Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment