Monday, February 21, 2011

My Valentine Living Room

Hello Blogger Friends!

Here are some pictures of my pretty Valentine's living room. I hope you like what you see!!!
I love the sweet shabby floral bedspread draped over the sofa. It is so sweet and feminine!


Isn't the cherub print over the fireplace just heavenly?

I hate how ugly my TV is! I need to invest in a cabinet!


Here is my shelf above the TV decorated with roses and hearts for Valentine's Day.

I think the fireplace mantle turned out so pretty. I put the rose arrangement together myself and I think it is just lovely!

Each table has it's own pretty vignette for Valentine's Day. It all turned out so pretty!

These are some heart sachets I made from felt fabric and embellishments. They turned out so sweet and they were so fun and easy to make!

These sachets I made are in an antique cherub dish on my dresser. Aren't they just darling?

Here is Miss Molly dressed like the Queen of the Valentine Ball. Her dress is so pretty!!!

This is my favorite table vignette in this room. It just love the cherubs, roses, and hearts on this table and everything looks so sweet together.

I hope you have enjoyed my sweet Valentine's living room. Please let me know what you think!
Blessings to You!
Love Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Tammy..you are so talented!! I love the Valentine sachets you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you decorate. So pretty and romantic.

    ReplyDelete