Monday, February 21, 2011

My Valentine Kitchen

Hello Blogger Friends!
Here are some great pictures of my sweet Valentine kitchen. It has been a joy to cook and entertain in this kitchen this season. It is so pretty and I love being at home!
There are full view of each side of the kitchen. I love my sweet pink Valentine tree.

Here is the dining area. It is ready for the season of love!

Isn't the table scape so pretty with the pink tree in the background?

I love how the dining area turned out this time. It is so sweet and romantic.

The table scape in the morning sunlight is even prettier. I love how my kitchen glows in the morning sunlight. The candle in the middle of the table smells like roses!

Here is the china hutch decorated for Valentine's Day.

I moved all of my Rose Point china over to the big hutch and added some Valentine's decorations. I think it turned out really pretty.

Here is the smaller china cabinet all decorated up. I put my collection of Valentine Cherished Teddies in it and added a few more decorations. It is just so sweet!

Here is a delicate Homer Laughlin teacup with some Valentine Teddies. So sweet!!!

Here is another close-up of another shelf in the small china hutch. There is a mirror on the back of this hutch - you are not seeing double!

I had so much fun decorating for Valentine's Day this year and I really enjoyed the decorations every day. The house is just so sweet, feminine, and pretty. It is hard to leave my sweet Valentine cottage but quite a joy to return home to.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Valentine Kitchen. Please let me know what you think!
Blessings to You!
Love Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment