Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pink Valentine Tree

Hello Blogger Friends!

I wanted to show you my sweet pink Valentine tree I put up in my kitchen! This was the little tree that was in my bathroom at Christmas. It was so pretty I didn't have the heart to put it away so I bought and made some beautiful decorations to dress it up for the season of love!
Here are some close-ups of ornaments I made from scrapbook paper, chipboard, and embellishments. I was absolutely in love with these beautiful creations after I got done. They are just so beautiful and they were so fun, cheap, and easy to make!

I love the sparkly pink jewels on this one!

What a cute pink heart button!


The dove is actually a cake topper. Wouldn't they be sweet on some fancy Valentine cupcakes?


This one looks like a little gift with the ribbons going cross ways. It certainly is a little treasure and I will cherish these ornaments for years to come!


I love the sweet ivory ribbon on this ornament. It is so delicate and feminine!


I also made X's and O's by painting some wooden letters pink and then adding jewels and pearls.

In this picture you can see the tiny doves I bought and added pink glitter to their wings. Just so sweet!!!

I also made a series of heart ornaments from scrapbook paper, chipboard, and embellishments.

This one is lined in pink jewels. So pretty!

I love the big heart jewel in the middle of this one. It gives it some character!

Here is the whole tree one more time with the lights twinkling! There are some other pink heart ornaments on it that I purchased. All together it is just beautiful. I wish you could see it in person!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my pretty pink Valentine tree and my hand-made ornaments. Please leave me a comment if you liked it!
Blessings to you!
Love Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Tammy your ornaments you designed are just beautiful. I saw them in person and they are so awesome. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Tammy, you did a great job on those ornaments! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful tree. All the different ornaments and additions you made are fabulous. I viewed this to give me some ideas on a valentines sweet tree i am making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful tree. All the different ornaments and additions you made are fabulous. I viewed this to give me some ideas on a valentines sweet tree i am making.

    ReplyDelete