Monday, June 14, 2010

Lucie Turns Six!

First I want to say "Hello" and "Thank You" to all of you new ladies that have visited my blog and left me comments. I appreciate you stopping by and wishing me well as I start out in the blog world.
On June 5th, my sweet boyfriend James' precious little girl, Miss Lucie Lou, celebrated her sixth birthday. Daddy and I took her to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.

Here is sweet James with Maggie, his oldest daughter, who is nine-years-old right now. Both of the girls are just precious and I absolutely adore them, and I think they feel the same way about me because I love to spoil them rotton. What else are little girls for?



I feel so blessed and thankful that these wonderful people have come in to my life. I have had a hard time in my life in the recent past with relationships, and when I met James he was like a breath of fresh air. The girls are the sweet, pink frosting on top!


Sweet Miss Maggie Mae was proudly showing me her first strand of coveted "tickets" that will eventually be turned in for a fun prize or two. I can't wait to see what she gets!


Miss Lucie was riding a pony in the derby. I think this was the one activity she loved most at Chuck E. Cheese! She really loves horses.


After we had our fun at Check E. Cheese we went back to my house and had cake, ice cream, and P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S for Miss Lucie. I set the table and put a few decorations up for a "mermaid" themed party. I made some flowes from white, pink, and aqua tissue paper and hung them on the chandelier and curtain rods in the kitchen. I made party favors with sweet pink stawberry "mermaid pillows" candies in a clear celophane bag. I made a name card for each of us and tied it on the bags with pretty, pink ribbon. The napkin rings are jeweled crowns that my mom, Ginger, gave me and I just love them. You can visit her site at http://www.glitterandroses.blogspot.com/ . James and the girls get so excited when I decorate for them. It feels so wonderful to have these sweet people in my life that I love so much who really appreciate the things I do for them. I appreciate them too and it is so wonderful to be in a relationship with a man that appreciates me and loves me for who I am.

It was time for cake and Miss Lucie couldn't wait to eat that sweet, pink icing.
Ok, Miss Lucie, make a wish before you dig into that cake! Isn't she the cutest thing!!!?

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Sweet Lucie! Happy Birthday to you! She closed her eyes, made a wish, blew out the candles, and informed us all she would not tell us what she wished for. She knows the rules . . . it won't come true if you tell! Later she told me she wished I would marry her daddy so we could be together forever.


Lucie got several Barbie dolls and Barbie clothes because she L-O-V-E-S to play Barbies, and I love to play with her because it just so happens that was my favorite thing to do as a child. I am so thankful I have gotten to have so many Barbie play times with her already. It is so important for us to invest our time playing with the little one's in our lives while they are still little. I just love these sweet little girls!



There was a big surprise waiting for Miss Lucie outside. After she unwrapped some small gifts indoors, we took her out to the drive way and she discovered that daddy bought her a new bicycle!!! She was so excited and a little stunned, because she certainly wasn't expecting it. She immediately wanted to ride it so James gave her some lessons because the new bike was bigger than her old one she is used to riding. She took a few spills but each time would rise to her feet and shout "I'm ok!" or "No harm!" and we just had to chuckle. She didn't quit until she got the hang of it and then she was a pro by the end of our walk around my small community.

I hope Lucie has some wonderful memories of her sixth birthday. I know I do and I am so thankful that I got to be a part of it. I love this family so much and I feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life. They bring me unbelievable joy and that is such a gift. Each one of them is truly a gift!
I wish you all blessings today!
Much Love To You!
Love Tammy


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I discovered your blog through Rebecca's, and I wanted to say welcome to the blogging world. A couple weeks ago, I returned to the blog world after a 15 month hiatus. However, prior to going on hiatus, I had blogged here for a couple years, and I have made some very wonderful friends by doing so. I hope you make some wonderful friends too.

    And by the way, I'm rejoicing with you that you now have a wonderful boyfriend. Such a blessing.

    Hugs,
    Patti (Fill My Cup with Beauty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy
    The girls are so cute. It looks like you had a lot of fun at Chucky Cheese. I see you have braces. I had braces as an adult too!
    The music on oyur blog is lovely.
    ((hugs)) Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet my friend. What a JOY it is to see the smiling faces of each of you.

    Now...want to hear something funny?

    I always called my girl Lucieloo! It has nothing to do with her name, Adrienne, it was such something sweet for just her!

    Hugs to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO TAMMY....
    FAMILY IS EVERYTHING TO ME!!! SOOO I UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THE GIRLS HAVE BECOME TO YOU :)
    LOVE ALL THE PIC'S WITH THE SWEET SMILEING FACES!! HER WISH IS JUST HEART TOUCHING :) THANKS FOR SHARING :)

    ReplyDelete