Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Pretties - Part 2

Hello Friends and Happy Pink Saturday! I have a TON of really sweet Easter pretties to show you but I am super busy right now so I am just giving you five projects I have been working on. I hope you will visit again to see more because I've got more, let me tell you!!! I bought this cute little bunny half price at Hobby Lobby and gave her a shabby makeover. As soon as I get better at painting roses she will get some on her hip, but look how sweet she is now?
This is a paper mache egg I ordered from a catalog and decided that it was just too plain. So after some embellishment . . .
she is looking much better! Oh, how springy and sweet it turned out!
This little lady and her friend below got a makeover too! I had an embellishment party last weekend and many things got made over. I love adding my own personal touch to things. I think they look so much sweeter!



These eggs were covered in paper mache but it had to come off and this is what the eggs looked like before . . .
I added some beautiful fabric, trim, ribbon, and spring flowers. Now they are perfect and match my sweet velveteen rabbits!
Like I said before I have a bunch more pretty Easter surprises waiting for you so please come back and take a look! I have been very busy with Easter pretties! I am having an Easter tea party this Saturday and I will have photos of all the pretties from our fun time posted soon!

I want to thank Beverly at www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com for hosting another Pink Saturday. I also want to thank Laura at www.decortoadore.blogspot.com for hosting a Spring Craft Linky Party this weekend. Please visit both of these sites to check out all of the beautiful blogs that are out there. We sure have some talented friends!


Happy Pink Saturday and Blessings to you!

Love Tammy

15 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    I love all of your newly embellished Easter goodies!! I also am loving the Easter trees with the sweet little eggs on them!! So cute!!

    Have a good weekend!!
    Can't wait ti see pics of your Easter Tea. I am going to a Titanic Tea on Sat. at the Stegmaier Mansion. I can't wait!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie
    Hugs,
    Dbebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful Easter decorations. Love the trees they are just so cute and the bunnies how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Miss Tammy~~~
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Blessings to you,
    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink saturday and what pretty makeovers you have created. So sweet and dern cute, I'll be back for more visits! Hugs Pink ones for sure, Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy! Oh, you've made cute even cuter! Your bunny is so darling, the eggs! You're very creative.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy, looks like you have been one busy lady making all those pretties! You'll be ready for the Easter bunny when he comes hopping by your house! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, we are gathering to enjoy that yummy color....PINK....it is the most delicious color I know.... have a safe and pleasant week end...God Bless You...
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tammy
    These are beautiful.
    Happy Pink Saturday.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bunny and the others. I just had to become your newest follower just so I can come back and see your creations. Love them!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a wonderful PS and an awesome week.
    Warm Wishes, CindyLew

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so beautiful. I am your newest follower I don't want to miss the rest. Please stop by and visit me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You have done a great job taking pretty to fantastic! Hope your tea party is a delight! I imagine it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What nice makeovers on all of these pretties!
    The bunny and eggs came out great! I love to decorate for Easter!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tammy Lovely work. They are much more beautiful after your hand has touched them. Thx for sharing

    HPS

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet daughter and granddaughter you are! I know your mom and grandmom enjoy their time with you in your lovely little cottage. I am now a follower. Please, drop by and visit me when you have a minute! A blessed Easter to you.
    Angela

    http://amcinnisartworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete