Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pretty Christmas Creations

Hello Friends!

Today I wanted to share some of the pretty things I have made for the Christmas season with you.  Since I am no longer working at my former job I have a lot more time to create!

I bought this sweet snow couple several years ago and realized this year that it was a perfect candidate for a makeover!  James (my husband) always says that when he looks at them it reminds him of us.

 Now this sweet snow couple is adorned in pink and light green with crystal and rose accents.  I love how they turned out!

 I had a get-together with my former co-workers ( and still dear friends) on Wednesday.  They came over for dessert and an ornament exchange.  I made each one of them an ornament and they are pictured below.  I used card stock, Victorian cutouts, lots of fun embellishments, and glitter to create them.



 I also made some new pillow covers for Christmas this year.  I absolutely love how they turned out.
 I made the poinsettias from pieces of ribbon and hand-sewed each piece.  I love the crystal button in the center.  these flowers make the pillows extra "Christmasy" and I think they are so pretty!  I will use them at the Bed and Breakfast next Christmas.
I also made this beautiful cone for my mom, Ginger of "Glitter and Roses", for Christmas.  She doesn't know about it yet so don't spill the beans!  I think she is going to absolutely love it.  I used lots of vintage lace and embellishments to dress it up!


I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season and you have a safe and happy holiday!

Blessings to You!

Love Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Tammy-What a great makeover for the snow couple. It went from Country to Romantic. Love the new soft colors on it. That cone is darling and I saved the ribbon poinsettia to my files for next year- Great job! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your snow couple turned out! Very cute... Your ornaments are darling as well.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful transformation! I love the soft pastel colors. Your ornaments are fabulous!
    Merry Chrismas.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas.
    Every bit is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy,

    Long time no post... Just a short (and hopefully sweet) note to let you know that you are missed in Blogland. I hope all is well with you and your family! :)

    Would be lovely to see your Halloween decorations -- last year's decorations were just great!

    Greetings from Germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful!!! where did you get pattern for the shabby chic snowman and his lady would love to make it

    ReplyDelete