Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Cottage

Hello Blogger Friends!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted!  Life has been crazy with wedding plans, writing a business plan, and keeping down a full-time job.  I wanted to share some summer inspiration with you before it turns fall!  It is right around the corner!
My home was recently decorated up like a sweet beach cottage for the summer time.  I used a lot of aqua, ivory, and tan in the rooms to give them a beachy feel.





 I decorated my "holiday tree" with some fantastic home made ornaments.  Each one was lovingly crafted by my own hands.  I can't believe I made them all.  They turned out so beautifully!











 I also decorated for Independence Day and made some more ornaments for the tree.  I really enjoy decorating and I hope to have a job some day where I get to use my special gift.




It has been a crazy summer and the time is going so quickly!  My wedding day will be here before I know it! I have been working hard on some pretty decorations for the wedding that I am hoping to post on the blog soon!  You won't want to miss these lovely creations!

I hope you all are having a great summer and you are staying safe and cool! 

Blessings to you!
Love Tammy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, looks like you have been busy. Love the sand dollar ornies and the itsy bitty yellow bikini. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see wedding decorations! That's as good as Christmas stuff!!♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so lovely. Somewere I missed the post on you getting married. But that is so awesome can't wait to see the decorations. Woo Hoo weddings are so much fun. We are in the planning stages for sons number 3 and 4 there weddings next year. We just finished sons 1 and 2 weddings in the last 3 years.

    Hope life is good to you and have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy you put the fun in home! Love the Fourth decore and the beach took me to the oceanside! Am I excited to see what you have planned for your wedding?? YOU BET!!! We all are! Have a blissful and crafty week, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tammy, I'm a new follower and found your blog on a FB page! Its very lovely and I've enjoyed reading it. Hope you'll get time to stop for a visit! : )
    Barbe

    ReplyDelete