Friday, March 30, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Party

Hello Blogger Friends!
I had a St. Patrick's Day Party on March 17th. I made this darling banner and hung it on my dining room window. I used scrapbook paper, paper doilies, green tinsel garland, and pretty green ribbon to make it. The sentiment is true! I feel so lucky to have the wonderful life I have! Here is my dining room table all dressed up for the occasion. It was a "spur of the moment" thing so it's not great but I thought it turned out pretty cute!

These are the favors I made. I used rainbow twizzlers (so delicious!!!), rolos on the bottom layer, and filled the center of the cups with skittles candies. Instant pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Pretty cute, huh?

James, Maggie, and Lucie joined me for the celebration. Isn't Maggie the prettiest little girl? She is growing up so fast! She has chickens she is raising at her grandma's house and she is a very responsible young lady. I am blessed to have her in my life.

And her sister Lucie is growing quickly too. We still can't figure out why she won't smile when we take her picture. Isn't her little headband cute?

My sweet James is always so excited about my little celebrations. He is very appreciative of the fun things I plan for him and the girls. He is such a sweet man and good friend to me.

For our dinner I made baked potatoes, spring greens, blarney stones (rolls that were almost as hard as rocks!), and you know I made . . .

CUPCAKES!!!!

I used the cupcake display stand that James got me for Valentine's day and made two different kinds of cupcakes. I made Lucky Charm cupcakes and these cute rainbow cupcakes. I used those fantastic "Airheads" gummy rainbow strips. At first they were hard to find. I had never tried them before. I had a taste after I decorated the cupcakes and now I am addicted. I can't stop eating those delicious rainbow candies!

We had a fun time at our St. Patrick's Day celebration. We talked about who St. Patrick was and some of the traditions of St. Patrick's Day. It was a fun time to spend together.

I hope you had a happy St. Patrick's Day!

Blessings to you!


Love Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Tammy
    First, gorgeous top!!! Second, the girls are so adorable, lucky you to have them around, miss some girlness around here! Do you think you'll ever get on Pinterest? Bet your boards would be adoable! Love the Easter decor too, wish I had you right next door boy we would have fun! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy,
    What a grand celebration!! I love the top you are wearing!! Beautiful!!
    Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete