Friday, November 18, 2011

My Living Room in Fall Whites

Hello Friends,

Today I wanted to share some pictures of the pretty decorating in my living room I did for fall. I used ivory, white, and brown for my color palette. Isn't this angel lovely? I made the pumpkins at her feet and showed those to you last weekend.

I love this shelf above my giant television set. It is really pretty this fall with the ivory and white. The "dream" figural was gold when I got it and I painted it white then sanded it to make it look more vintage.

I love these plates and had to use them somewhere in my decorating since I didn't use them on my table this year. They were made in jolly ole' England.This has become one of my favorite shelves to decorate and I think the height of that beautiful blown glass tree is perfect on this tall shutter shelf. The sweet turkey teacup is hiding a bit behind some flowers. I wish you could see it better. I think I might have a cup of tea in that thing tonight!


My fireplace mantle is gorgeous again for this season. I love how it all came together. I never really know how things are going to turn out until I do it. I just let my creative spirit take over and don't really put much brain thought in to my decorating. I am always amazed at how lovely everything turns out!

I think my favorite thing on my mantle right now is the tall ivory pumpkin. It is a tea light holder and it is so pretty at night when it is aglow.

Here is a close up of it! I love this picture!

Here is my mannequin, Miss Molly, all dressed up for fall. Her dress is ivory with silver sequins and she has a pearl necklace, a beautiful ivory lace scarf, and a gorgeous ivory hat. She looks very elegant, doesn't she?! She is like my life-size Barbie doll and I love to dress her up!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a blessed Thanksgiving holiday! I have been super busy making all kinds of beautiful Christmas creations that I can't wait to share with you. Please come back and check them out soon!


Blessings to you!

Love Tammy


Linking to Pink Saturday

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy...you have such a good eye for decorating...I love my visits to your blog. It really shows that you take the extra time to make everything look just right.
    Happy Pink Saturday & have a lovely Thanksgiving too...xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fall decor is simply elegant and dreamy. Each vignette is so soothing and peaceful. Happy Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started to sand, prime, paint, sand & paint all my woods... furniture, shelving etc. I'm in love. I am pairing it up with reds, checks and tickings however but it's becoming very cottage-y! Love your place and the color of your walls.
    Hugs
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday! Love your lifesize Barbie, my kinda gal! Happy Thanksgiving, Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!

    My PINK, have a great weekend and festive Thanksgiving celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I really love Saturday because my Mom let me blog a little for Pink Saturday.

    Here's my pink share, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I can hardly believe it is Thanksgiving already. Seems like we just planted our flowers...I am so very thankful for many ways God has blessed me...I give HIM all the Glory!I ask for many blessings to come your way through this holiday season!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous...I love everything---especially Miss Molly! Hope you had a very relaxing evening!

    My Homemaking Weekend Link-Up is going on right now at my blog! I'd love to have you come link up a post or two!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete