Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello Friends!
I have been very busy with work, church activities, and other things and haven't been posting like I want to but here I am finally to show you some cute Halloween crafts I made. Now I know most of us like the sweet pink and pastels and roses, but I decided to do traditional Halloween colors this year. My house is really cute and you'll get to see those pictures soon, but I wanted to show you some Halloween ornaments I made for a tree in my kitchen.
I started with the basic supplies and these cute chipboard frames to create some cute vintage-inspired ornaments.
And this is what I came up with! Aren't they just darling?


Here is the tree with all the ornaments on it. I think it turned out really cute and I love it!

I also made some cute pumpkins out of black and white fabric and then embellished them. I think they turned out really cute too!



I found this bucket with my initial on it and tied some various black and white ribbons on the handle to decorate it up. It has gummy pumpkins in it for the holidays.


I have so many more things to show you so please visit again! I hope you enjoyed my Halloween crafts! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Blessings to You!
Love Tammy





2 comments:

  1. HELLO TAMMY,

    THESE ARE REALLY TOO CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on all these crafts. Love the tree ornaments especially. And the pumpkins are great. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete